FAQsFrequently Asked Questions
- What is our return policy?
- How do I apply my skin?
- Do I get a tracking number when my item is on its way?
- How do I select/upload an image?
- I ordered the wrong product, what can I do?
- If I can not find my device, can I submit a request?
- Are the skins reusable?
- Are all the parts of my device still accessible when the skin is on?
- Once removed, will the skin leave any type of residue?
- Will customization be covered under my device warranty?
- Are our skins easy to remove?
- Are our Skins easy to Apply?
- Why won't my photo upload?
- What is a Skin/Wall Art?
- How long will my Skin last?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How long until I receive my order?
- What kind of payments do you accept?
- How do I use my gift certificate?
What is our return policy?
We want to satisfy our customers to ensure that you will keep coming back. If for any reason there is a defect in your skin please let us know the problem and depending on the issue we will send you a gift certificate for a replacement.top
How do I apply my skin?
Step 1 - Read instructions enclosed with the Skin before beginning.top
Step 2 - Clean Device.
- The surface that a Skin sticks to, needs to be as clean as possible. It is very important to clean your device before applying your Skin - especially for mobile phones and Wall Art.
- First wipe the surfaces where the Skin will be applied, with a slightly damp cloth.
- Let dry completely.
Step 3 - Examine your Skin.
- Look at your Skin and how it is cut.
- The thin sections easily stretch and/or break if you do not handle the Skin with care during the application process.
- Use caution when removing the Skin from the backing paper.
- Avoid stretching any part of the Skin, especially the narrow parts. Stretching the Skin will cause it not to fit the device precisely. The adhesive side of the Skin can stick to itself and may cause damage to the Skin.
Step 4 - Apply your Skin.
- It is important to take your time when applying your Skin.
- Pick a starting point on your Skin on the edge (preferably the largest area of the Skin).
- Gradually peel back the backing paper exposing the adhesive side of the Skin.
- Line it up over the top of your device as closely as possible. A good guide is to find a couple of button openings on your device close together and start applying the Skin there.
- Carefully apply the Skin to the device making sure it lines up with all the button openings and curves on your device.
- If the Skin does not line up correctly, carefully peel it off and try again. Make sure not to stretch the Skin or it will no longer fit.
- As you apply the Skin to the device, firmly press the Skin from the middle to the edges, pushing any air bubbles out from under the Skin.
- When applying the Skin to curves or corners you can gently stretch the Skin to get a very tight fit
Do I get a tracking number when my item is on its way?
Orders are shipped using Blazeflash and an airway bill number is issued. An e-mail will be sent letting you know your product has been shipped along with the airway bill number. You can contact www.blazeflash.com to know the status of your order shipment.top
How do I select/upload an image?
To choose an image for your skin, click on"Customized" product and then "Design Now". You can upload your own image or choose our designs by clicking "Images" on left of the screen. The size and orientation of your image can be adjusted by clicking on one of the corners.top
I ordered the wrong product, what can I do?
We are not responsible for orders that are placed for the incorrect model.top
If I can not find my device, can I submit a request?
Yes. If you would like to design a custom skin for your device, but skins4stuff does not offer your product, you can submit a Sales Inquiry request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are the skins reusable?
No. Once you peel your current skin off it can no longer be used. However, you can rearrange during the application process.top
Are all the parts of my device still accessible when the skin is on?
Yes, with our custom cut lines we ensure that all of your device buttons are still accessible and will continue to function normally.top
Once removed, will the skin leave any type of residue?
NO! The high quality 3M vinyl that we use contains a non-permanent adhesive that will not leave any type of residue on your device.top
Will customization be covered under my device warranty?
No. The application of a Skin will not void a device warranty, but we recommend reviewing your warranty to be certain. Action Graphics shall not be responsible for replacing any devices/walls due to paint chipping, peeling, or removal of any coating of devices/wall due to removal of Skins. Skins simply stick on top of your device, there is no need to take apart any of the sections.top
Are our skins easy to remove?
Yes, it is very easy to remove the Skin, should you choose to do so. Once removed, however, the Skin will not adhere quite as well as the first time. Skins4stuff advises customers to have a new Skin ready to apply to your device immediately.top
Are our Skins easy to Apply?
Yes, our Skins are easy to apply! They are custom designed and cut for each device. They sometimes come in multiple pieces. If you take your time and follow the instructions on this site, you should have no problem making your device distinct and cool looking.top
Why won't my photo upload?
Size of image can cause your photo not to upload.top
What is a Skin/Wall Art?
This product replaces dull old face plates for your electronic devices and wall. It is made of vinyl with a non permanent adhesive backing that is professionally cut to fit your device.What makes them so exclusive is that you are able to customize your own device with whatever kind of graphic, text or personal image you desire.top
How long will my Skin last?
Your Skin will typically last for 6-9 months on your device and on walls you can expect it to last for years.top
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is automatically calculated for by our shopping cart software. The cost is based on which type of delivery method you choose.top
How long until I receive my order?
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 to 48 business hours Monday - Fridaytop
What kind of payments do you accept?
At this time we accept Credit and Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash Cards and skins4stuff Gift Certificates.top
How do I use my gift certificate?
During checkout at the top of the page simply enter your gift certificate code in the correct boxtop